END Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.618|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-74.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-108.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ENDEAVOUR INTERNATIONAL CORP Financials Nov 19
- Oversold Conditions For Endeavour International (END) Nov 14
- Endeavour Completes Sale and Forms Joint Venture with Samson Exploration, LLC in the Pennsylvania Marcellus noodls Nov 13
- ENDEAVOUR INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Endeavour International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Why Endeavor International's Shares Plunged Fool Nov 6
- Endeavour International Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Endeavour International Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 6
- Endeavour International Corp. (END) Posts Q3 Loss of 86c/Share Street Insider Nov 6
- ENDEAVOUR INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclos Nov 6
END Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Endeavour International is down 27.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, EXCO Resources down 32.81%, and SM Energy up 67.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for END
Pro Strategies Featuring END
Did Endeavour International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Endeavour International Corp is an independent oil and gas company, which is engaged in the production, exploration, development and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas in the U.S. and U.K.