EMMS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3392|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- B105.7 Launches Second Annual Christmas Choir Competition PR Newswire Nov 6
- Kanye West Takes over Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Power 106! Business Wire Oct 28
- Naya Rivera Hosts Chris Brown and TYGA to Play in Power 106 SOLD OUT Celebrity Basketball Game Benefiting Homeboy Industries Business Wire Oct 28
- Emmis Communications Chairman CEO Sells 67K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Oct 28
- EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 25
- EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS CORP Financials Oct 16
- Emmis Communications' CEO Discusses Q2 2014 Results- Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 10
- Emmis Communications' CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Oct 10
- Emmis Communications Corp (EMMS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05 Street Insider Oct 10
- Q2 2014 Emmis Communications Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 10
EMMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emmis Communications is up 42.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cumulus Media up 180.3%, and Entercom Communications up 46.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EMMS
Pro Strategies Featuring EMMS
Did Emmis Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Emmis Communications Corporation is a media company with radio broadcasting and magazine publishing operations.