EML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.076|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.702M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Eastern Co. Weighed Down By $7.5M In Debt Dec 2
- Under The Radar And Undervalued: 3 Micro-Caps Worth A Serious Look Nov 6
- EASTERN CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 25
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The Eastern Company Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Oct 23
- Eastern Company (EML) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- Eastern Co. (EML) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.29 Street Insider Oct 23
- The Eastern Company Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months of 2013 Business Wire Oct 23
- EASTERN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Oct 23
- Reminder - Eastern (EML) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Aug 15
- EASTERN CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jul 26
EML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eastern is up 20.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Blount International up 1.20%, and Makita up 20.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EML
Pro Strategies Featuring EML
Did Eastern make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eastern Co is a manufacturer of industrial hardware, security products and metal castings. It operates in three business segments: Industrial Hardware, Security Products and Metal Products.