EMKR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1971|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.988M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- In Insider Trading, Carl Icahn Buys More Shares of Nuance Communications Minyanville Dec 11
- Top Insider Trades: NUAN EMKR CEQP GFF The Street Dec 11
- Solar's Potential Rises as Costs Decline The Street Dec 11
- EMCORE (EMKR) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA The Street Dec 9
- EMCORE CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Dec 9
- EMCORE Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- EMCORE Corporation Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Dec 4
- EMCORE Corporation Announces Appointment of Steven R. Becker, Stephen Domenik and Gerald Fine to Its Board of Directors noodls Dec 4
- EMCORE Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors noodls Dec 4
- EMCORE Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
EMKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emcore is up 15.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.39%, Cavium up 9.57%, and GT Advanced Technologies up 179.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EMKR
Pro Strategies Featuring EMKR
Did Emcore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Emcore Corporation is a provider of compound semiconductor-based components and subsystems for the broadband, fiber optic, satellite and terrestrial solar power markets.