EME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.824|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||124.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Announces New Expanded Credit Facility Business Wire Dec 2
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - EME Nov 27
- EMCOR GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitive Nov 26
- EMCOR Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch Nov 25
- Emcor's HPA Wins Reconstruction Contract Nov 12
- Emcor's HPA Wins Reconstruction Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Subsidiary Awarded Contract For Demolition And Reconstruction Of Herbert Hoover Dike noodls Nov 8
- Emcor Group Inc. (EME): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Oct 30
- Emcor Group Inc. (EME): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 30
- EMCOR Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
EME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EMCOR Group is up 23.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 89.48%, and Dycom Industries up 52.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EME
Pro Report PDF for EME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EME
Did EMCOR Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EMCOR Group is a Fortune 500 company based in Norwalk, Connecticut. EMCOR is a mechanical and electrical construction contractor. The Company has its origins in Jamaica Water Projects Inc., a company established in 1966 which emerged from Chapter 11 and was restructured and established in its present form as a contractor with electrical & mechanical contracting as its core activity in 1994. The company designs, integrate, install, start-up, operate and maintain various electrical and mechanical systems. It provides construction services and facilities services directly to corporations, municipalities and other governmental entities, owners, developers and tenants of buildings. The company provides services indirectly by acting as a subcontractor to general contractors, systems suppliers, property managers and other subcontractors. It installs and maintains lighting for streets, highways, bridges and tunnels, traffic signals, computerized traffic control systems, and signal and communication systems for mass transit systems in several metropolitan areas.