EMCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.743|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 20
- Emclaire Financial Corp Announces Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- EMCLAIRE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.54 Street Insider Oct 23
- EMCLAIRE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 23
- Emclaire Financial Corp Reports Third Quarter and Year to Date Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- EMCLAIRE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 17
- Emclaire Financial Corp Partially Redeems Preferred Stock Issued Under the SBLF Program GlobeNewswire Sep 17
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Aug 27
- Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Aug 21
EMCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emclaire Financial is up 24.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ameris Bancorp up 73.83%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EMCF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMCF
Did Emclaire Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Emclaire Financial Corporation is a financial holding Company. It offers a range of retail & commercial financial products & services to the customers in western Pennsylvania through its wholly owned subsidiary bank, the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton.