ELY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7372|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-40.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Callaway Golf Introduces The Big Bertha And Big Bertha Alpha Drivers noodls Dec 2
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 5.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- CALLAWAY GOLF CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 15
- CALLAWAY GOLF CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 14
- Callaway Golf Announces X2 Hot Line Of Clubs PR Newswire Nov 12
- Disney, Piggy Pushers, Dunlop: Intellectual Property Bloomberg Nov 11
- The Early Bird: Amid Twitter Frenzy, Remembering Boston Chicken Nov 7
- Pool Approves Additional Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Edwin Watts Golf Shops Files to Reorganize in Bankruptcy Nov 4
- Perry Ellis International Expands Callaway Apparel Licensing Rights to Include Europe, Middle East and Africa GlobeNewswire Oct 31
ELY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Callaway Golf is up 19.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Build-A-Bear Workshop up 127.5%, and Jakks Pacific down 49.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELY
Pro Report PDF for ELY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELY
Did Callaway Golf make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Callaway Golf Company together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls.