ELSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3293|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.221M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Data Sheet Update, LRB1000 and LRB2000 Shaft Speed Switch noodls Dec 6
- ELECTRO SENSORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Control or Registrant Nov 21
- Electro-Sensors Part Owner Buys 409K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 21
- Electro-Sensors, Booth 19 at the NGFA Country Elevator Trade Show in St. Louis Dec. 8-9 noodls Nov 19
- Electro-Sensors: With No Debt, Activist Involvement And Large Holdings Of Marketable Securities, This Company Deserves Attention Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- ELECTRO SENSORS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- ELECTRO SENSORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Sep 12
- ELECTRO SENSORS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- Anticipated Earnings for Emerson Electric (EMR) To Fall Aug 2
ELSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electro-Sensors is up 9.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Rudolph Technologies down 12.38%, and Analogic up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELSE
Pro Strategies Featuring ELSE
Did Electro-Sensors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of industrial production monitoring and process control systems.