ELS Key Stats
- 5 Stocks With Strong Analyst Earnings Revisions — LMCA WGO PIKE LCI ELS Investor Place May 10
- Daily Dividend Report: CVC, XYL, AGO, SIX, ELS May 9
- EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... May 9
- ELS Declares Second Quarter Dividends Business Wire May 8
- Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. Stock Upgraded (ELS) May 8
- 5 Stocks With Strong Analyst Earnings Revisions — LMCA WGO PIKE LCI ELS Investor Place May 3
- EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 1
- Equity LifeStyle Properties Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call... Apr 23
- Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Apr 23
- Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc., (ELS) Tops Q1 FFO by 4c Street Insider Apr 23
ELS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equity Lifestyle Properties is up 25.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Apartment Investment & Management up 22.76%, and Camden Property Trust up 14.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELS
Pro Report PDF for ELS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELS
Did Equity Lifestyle Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of resort communities in the United States. It has a controlling interest in over 365 quality resorts in 32 states and British Columbia with over 134,000 sites. As of December 31, 2008, the company owned or had an ownership interest in 309 properties located in 28 states and British Columbia, consisting of 112,074 residential sites. It was formerly known as Home Communities, Inc. The firm was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois with additional offices in Clearwater, Florida, Phoenix, Arizona, and Aurora, Colorado.