ELRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9565|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ELECTRO RENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitiv Nov 25
- ELECTRO RENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 15
- ELECTRO RENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 9
- ELECTRO RENT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 8
- Electro Rent says 'cautiously positive' about remainder of fiscal year Oct 3
- Electro Rent Corp (ELRC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 3
- Electro Rent Reports Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Financial Results Business Wire Oct 3
- ELRC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/18/13 Sep 16
- 3 High-Yielding Stocks That Have Raised Payouts By At Least 7% A Year For The Last 5 Years Sep 9
- ELECTRO RENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 30
ELRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electro Rent is up 39.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Aaron's up 0.60%, and AeroCentury up 41.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELRC
Pro Report PDF for ELRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELRC
Did Electro Rent make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electro Rent Corporation rental, lease and sells of new and used electronic test and measurement equipment, primarily for use in the aerospace, telecommunications, defense, electronics, industrial, and semiconductor markets.