ELP Key Stats
- DUK Settles Rate Hike Agreement Jun 18
- DUK Settles Rate Hike Agreement - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- CEMIG Inks Deal with Petrobras Jun 18
- CEMIG Inks Deal with Petrobras - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- BIP to Divest Timber Assets Jun 17
- BIP to Divest Timber Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- COPEL Upgraded to Outperform Jun 14
- COPEL Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Exelon Offers $300M Notes Jun 13
- AEP to Secure More Wind Power - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
ELP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Company of Parana is down 25.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, CPFL Energy down 22.50%, and Energy Company of Minas Gerais down 36.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ELP
Pro Report PDF for ELP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELP
Did Energy Company of Parana make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Copel - Companhia Paranaense de Energia Public, the largest company of the State of Paraná, was founded on October 26, 1954 with ownership control held by the State of Paraná. The Company went public in April 1994 BM&F Bovespa and, in 1997, it was the first company of the Brazilian electricity sector to be listed at the New York Stock Exchange. The Company directly serves 3,549,256 consuming units, across 393 cities and 1,114 locations (districts, villages and settlements), located in the State of Paraná. This network consists of 2.8 million homes, 63.8 plants, 295.5 commercial establishments and 341.6 rural properties. The staff is composed of 8,376 employees. The company is headquartered in Curitiba, Brazil.