ELNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.520|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-258.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EarthLink to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Nov 26
- EARTHLINK INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- EarthLink Q3: The Turnaround Is Almost Here... Yet Again? Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- EARTHLINK INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- EarthLink to Present at Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference PR Newswire Nov 6
- EARTHLINK INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- EarthLink rises on more upbeat forecast for 2013 AP Nov 5
- EARTHLINK INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Nov 4
- Earthlink, Inc. (ELNK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 4
- EarthLink Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
ELNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Earthlink is down 17.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Atlantic Tele-Network up 50.88%, and Windstream Holdings up 8.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELNK
Pro Report PDF for ELNK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELNK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELNK
Did Earthlink make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EarthLink is an IT services, network and communications provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The company serves more than 150,000 businesses and 1 million U.S. consumers. EarthLink empowers customers with managed IT services including cloud computing, data centers, virtualization, security, applications and support services, in addition to nationwide data and voice IP services. The company operates an extensive network including 28,000 route fiber miles, 90 metro fiber rings and 4 secure data centers providing ubiquitous IP coverage across more than 90 percent of the country. EarthLink operates two distinct divisions: EarthLink Business Services and EarthLink Consumer Services. EarthLink is providing Internet access and communications services for decades and has earned an award-winning reputation for both outstanding customer service and product innovation. The company was founded by Sky D. Dayton in February 2000.