ELN Key Stats
- Elan Provides Strategic Update - Analyst Blog Zacks 5:16 PM
- Elan Proposes Sweeping Transformation 7:10 AM
- Theravance pullback on Elan bid a buying opportunity, says Piper Jaffray 7:07 AM
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen ... May 20
- Biotech Companies: The FDA Doesn't Care About Your Phase 3 Trials May 20
- 50-Day SMA Crossers 05/20: (ELN) (ACI) (AAPL) Above; (MRK) (TLAB) (CLSN) Below Street Insider May 20
- Royalty Pharma Raises Bid for a Resistant Elan May 20
- Elan’s Response to Royalty Pharma Announcement Business Wire May 20
- Royalty Pharma Increases Offer for Elan to $12.50 Per Share in All Cash PR Newswire May 20
- Royalty Pharma raises Elan (ELN) offer to $12.50/share Street Insider May 20
ELN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Elan is down 5.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Biogen Idec up 75.83%, and Theravance up 84.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELN
Pro Report PDF for ELN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELN
Did Elan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Elan is a neuroscience-focused biotechnology company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The company is organized into two business units: BioNeurology and Elan Drug Technologies. Elan's work includes research, development, and commercial activities for neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease and autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis. It was incorporated as a private limited company in December 1969 and became a public limited company in January 1984.