ELN Key Stats
- If a Story Is Viral, Truth May Be Taking a Beating New York Times Dec 9
- Ex-SAC Trader Seeks to Use Cohen Testimony New York Times Dec 7
- Elan Corporation, plc (ELN) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Asian markets start nervous, set for tense day amid Fed angst Dec 4
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 3
- Hedge fund 'VIP' list CNBC Nov 27
- 3 Stocks This Multibillion-Dollar Hedge Fund Is Buying Fool Nov 26
- Paulson & Co. starts new positions in TWC, S, MNK, FDX, Sells MJN, ELN – 13F Flash (E) Market Realist Nov 25
- Shire Bolstering Its Rare Diseases Business Investor's Business Daily Nov 20
ELN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Elan is up 79.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Alkermes up 108.9%, and Biogen Idec up 82.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELN
Pro Report PDF for ELN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELN
Did Elan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Elan is a neuroscience-focused biotechnology company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The company is organized into two business units: BioNeurology and Elan Drug Technologies. Elan's work includes research, development, and commercial activities for neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease and autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis. It was incorporated as a private limited company in December 1969 and became a public limited company in January 1984.