ELLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5445|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - ELLI, QCOM, GPK, TUP And SYK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- PrimeCap Raises Stake in Ellie Mae (ELLI) to 7.38% Street Insider Dec 3
- Choose Your Tech Stocks Carefully: An Interview With Ryan Jacob Nov 25
- Ellie Mae Named to the Deloitte 2013 Technology Fast 500 List Business Wire Nov 25
- Forbes Magazine Names Ellie Mae One of America’s Best Small Companies of 2013 Business Wire Nov 21
- Exclusive Interview with Brett Huff of Stephens Inc., Research Analyst Covering Payments and Processing, Real Estate Information Services, & Title Insurance and Insurance Brokerage Stocks: Consolidation and Big Data Drive Business Services Wall Street Transcript Nov 20
- Ellie Mae Releases October 2013 Origination Insight Report noodls Nov 20
- Ellie Mae, Inc. (ELLI) Drops Street Insider Nov 19
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Winners Fool Nov 17
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Sees a Bid on Continued Chatter Street Insider Nov 14
ELLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ellie Mae is up 8.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Active Network up 189.8%, and ChannelAdvisor up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ELLI
Pro Report PDF for ELLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ELLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ELLI
Did Ellie Mae make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ellie Mae Inc is an electronic mortgage origination network in the United States. Its network and the technology-enabled solutions help streamline and automates the mortgage origination process.