EJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Slow Action, But Not Negative The Street 11:28 AM
- Don't Force It The Street 9:05 AM
- 4 Real Estate Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street 7:03 AM
- Playing Tight The Street 5:29 AM
- CBRE Group Boosts San Francisco Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Jones Lang LaSalle Upgraded to Buy Dec 5
- Jones Lang LaSalle Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- St. Joe Raised to Outperform Dec 3
- St. Joe Raised to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 3
EJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E-House China Holdings is up 344.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, CBRE Group up 33.31%, and Jones Lang LaSalle up 24.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EJ
Pro Report PDF for EJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EJ
Did E-House China Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E-House (China) Holdings Limited is a leading real estate services company in China with a diverse scope of services, wide brand recognition and geographic presence. It offers a wide range of services to the real estate industry through various business segments including primary sales agency services, secondary real estate brokerage services, real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services, real estate promotional event services, real estate online services and real estate investment fund management services. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.