EIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2136|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||131.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||176.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Time to Buy Utility Stocks The Street Dec 11
- Plant in Court Case Moves to Comply With Law It Fought Bloomberg Dec 11
- Give the Gift of Safety During the Holidays Business Wire Dec 9
- 1 Industry Terrified of Solar Power Fool Dec 7
- [$$] Edison Mission Bondholders Turn to Wilder Dec 6
- Black Hills Corp. Revises Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Why The Utility Death Spiral Myth Needs To Die Forbes Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Raising The Utilities Sector Higher The Street Nov 29
- Edison International Enters Oversold Territory Nov 26
- Genie Energy (GNE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
EIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Edison International is up 4.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Exelon down 2.57%, and Public Service Enterprise up 10.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EIX
Pro Report PDF for EIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EIX
Did Edison International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Edison International was incorporated on April 20, 1987 in California as a parent holding company of Southern California Edison Company (SCE), Edison Mission Energy (EME) and Edison Capital. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Rosemead, Calif., Edison has three business operations: an electric utility operation segment (SCE), a non-utility power generation segment (EME) and a financial services provider segment (Edison Capital). SCE comprises the largest portion of the assets and revenue of Edison. This public utility primarily supplies electric energy to areas of central, coastal and southern California, excluding Los Angeles and certain other cities. EME is an independent power producer engaged in the business of developing, acquiring, owning or leasing, and selling energy and capacity from independent power production facilities. It conducts hedging and energy trading activities in power markets open to competition. Edison Capital has investments in energy and infrastructure projects worldwide and in affordable housing projects located throughout the United States.