EGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.183|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||35.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SL Green Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- EastGroup Properties (EGP) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Dec 2
- Is American Tower (AMT) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- EASTGROUP PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 21
- EastGroup Properties' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- EASTGROUP PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Oct 18
- Eastgroup Properties, Inc. (EGP) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c Street Insider Oct 18
- InPlay: EastGroup beats by $0.01, beats on revs; guides Q4 FFO in-line Oct 17
- EastGroup Properties Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Oct 17
- Q3 2013 EastGroup Properties Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 17
EGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EastGroup Properties is up 20.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, CubeSmart up 16.25%, and Douglas Emmett up 2.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGP
Pro Report PDF for EGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGP
Did EastGroup Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust engaged in the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in the United States. Its portfolio primarily consists of warehouse and distribution facilities in Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi.