EGOV Key Stats
- If the Boss Rides a Harley, He Must Be Human New York Times May 18
- Redesigned Arkansas.gov Enhances Mobile Access and Search Business Wire May 13
- NIC INC Financials May 10
- NIC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 8
- NIC Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 7
- TDOT SmartWay Mobile Application Reaches 100,000 Downloads Business Wire May 7
- NIC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- NIC Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 6
- NIC Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Like These Results Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 6
- NIC, Inc. (EGOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c Street Insider May 6
EGOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NIC is up 58.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Accelrys up 10.45%, and Workday up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGOV
Pro Report PDF for EGOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGOV
Did NIC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NIC, Inc. provides eGovernment services that help governments use the Internet to increase internal efficiencies and provide a higher level of service to businesses and citizens. It operates in two segments, Portal Outsourcing, and Software and Services. NIC was founded by Ross C. Hartley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, Kansas.