EGOV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.523|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Website Connects Visitors to West Virginia Poet Laureate noodls Dec 2
- New Website Connects Visitors to West Virginia Poet Laureate Business Wire Nov 27
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation Launches Mobile Criminal History Searches Business Wire Nov 27
- West Virginia Interactive Wins 2013 Children’s Justice Task Force Award Business Wire Nov 26
- Nebraska Liquor Control Commission Increases Services Available Online Business Wire Nov 26
- Tennessee Launches Online Access to Personal Driving History noodls Nov 25
- Oklahoma “United We Ride” Website Encourages Public Transportation Use noodls Nov 25
- Study Finds FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program Improves Carrier Safety noodls Nov 25
- Oregon Secretary of State Website Becomes More Accessible for Citizens Business Wire Nov 25
- City of Winfield, W. Va., Now Accepting Credit Card Payments Business Wire Nov 18
EGOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NIC is up 59.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Mitek Systems up 180.3%, and EGain up 158.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGOV
Pro Report PDF for EGOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGOV
Did NIC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NIC, Inc. provides eGovernment services that help governments use the Internet to increase internal efficiencies and provide a higher level of service to businesses and citizens. It operates in two segments, Portal Outsourcing, and Software and Services. NIC was founded by Ross C. Hartley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, Kansas.