EGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.528|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||183.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Energen Stock Getting Very Oversold Dec 6
- Severe Winter Weather Expected to Affect Energen’s 2013 Permian Basin Results noodls Dec 2
- InPlay: Energen announces severe winter weather is expected to affect its 2013 Permian Basin results Dec 2
- Severe Winter Weather Expected to Affect Energen’s 2013 Permian Basin Results Business Wire Dec 2
- 7 Mind-Blowing Numbers From the Spraberry/Wolfcamp Fool Nov 30
- Bakken Update: Permian Pure Play Athlon Beats Estimates With Vertical Wolfberry Production Nov 25
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BBF, AGC, MCA, BTZ, EGN Nov 12
- ENERGEN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Energen Investment Community Meetings Slated for November noodls Nov 8
- ENERGEN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 6
EGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energen is up 53.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Pioneer Natural Resources up 74.43%, and Diamondback Energy Inc up 155.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGN
Pro Report PDF for EGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGN
Did Energen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energen Corporation, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is a diversified energy company that operates two divisions; an oil and gas exploration company and a natural gas utility company. Energen has approximately 900 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves. Energen’s legacy business is natural gas distribution in Alabama. Regulated by the Alabama Public Service Commission, the largest gas utility in Alabama provides clean-burning, energy-efficient natural gas to more than 437,000 homes, businesses and industries. Energen is listed on the New York Stock Exchange with a ticker symbol "EGN" and has a market capitalization of more than $4 billion. The company was founded in 1929.