EGN Key Stats
- Energen's Management Presents at 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference (Transcr... May 23
- Energen Corporation Presentation at UBS Oil and Gas Conference Broadcast Live on... May 20
- [video] Digging in on Oil Driller Stocks May 15
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SBR, PER, EGN, XEC, TGT May 10
- Ex-Div Reminder for Energen May 9
- ENERGEN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- MLP Structures as Yield Vehicles: An Exclusive Interview with an Expert Analyst ... May 8
- [$$] Energen, Cimarex Boosted by EOG Gusher May 7
- Gas Rig Count in U.S. Declines to 354, Baker Hughes Says May 3
- Energen Corporation: Upcoming Conferences Business Wire May 3
EGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energen is up 27.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, BreitBurn Energy Partners up 26.57%, and Cimarex Energy Company up 27.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EGN
Pro Report PDF for EGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGN
Did Energen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Energen Corporation, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is a diversified energy company that operates two divisions; an oil and gas exploration company and a natural gas utility company. Energen has approximately 900 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves. Energen’s legacy business is natural gas distribution in Alabama. Regulated by the Alabama Public Service Commission, the largest gas utility in Alabama provides clean-burning, energy-efficient natural gas to more than 437,000 homes, businesses and industries. Energen is listed on the New York Stock Exchange with a ticker symbol "EGN" and has a market capitalization of more than $4 billion. The company was founded in 1929.