EGLE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-8.155|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-144.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-153.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
EGLE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eagle Bulk Shipping is up 342.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Diana Shipping down 47.00%, and Navios Maritime Holdings down 53.85%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EGLE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EGLE
Did Eagle Bulk Shipping make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.eagleships.com
- IR Website: http://www.eagleships.com/investor-overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Deep Sea Freight Transportation
- NAICS Code: 483111
- NAICS Industry: Deep Sea, Coastal, and Great Lakes Water Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc is engaged in the ocean transportation of cargoes, including iron ores, coal, grains, cement and fertilizers along international shipping routes.
EGLE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EGLE","name")
- Description: =YCI("EGLE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EGLE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EGLE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EGLE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.