EGLE Key Stats
- DryShips Meets 1Q Earnings Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- DryShips posts another loss, expects rates to remain weak May 22
- DryShips reports loss on weak charter rates May 22
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Education & Training Services, Shipping Stocks May 22
- Dry Bulkers on Watch as Diana Shipping (DSX) Swings to Q1 Loss (DRYS) (FREE) Street Insider May 22
- EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 20
- Deere and Eagle Bulk Shipping Among Key Stocks Lifting Investor Earnings Spirits May 19
- Investors are Digesting These Financial Stock Earnings Insights May 19
- Shipping: This Rally Doesn't Add Up May 17
EGLE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eagle Bulk Shipping is up 31.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, DryShips down 15.11%, and Genco Shipping & Trading down 43.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGLE
Pro Report PDF for EGLE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGLE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGLE
Did Eagle Bulk Shipping make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?