EGBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.837|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/15/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Eagle Bancorp Inc|
|05/15/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Eagle Bancorp Inc|
|10/21/2013||Earnings||Eagle Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
EGBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eagle Bancorp is up 37.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.67%, Virginia Heritage up 70.46%, and Customers Bancorp up 29.31%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EGBN
PDF Report for EGBN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGBN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EGBN
Did Eagle Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.eaglebankcorp.com
- IR Website: https://www.eaglebankcorp.com/index.php?page=going-to-ir-corporate-profile
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Eagle Bancorp Inc, through EagleBank, provides commercial banking services to its business and professional clients as well as full service consumer banking services to individuals and working.
EGBN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EGBN","name")
- Description: =YCI("EGBN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EGBN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EGBN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EGBN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.