EGAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0426|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.564M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- eGain appointed to G-Cloud 4 for digital citizen engagement noodls Nov 25
- Splunk Reports Q3 Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- EGain: Leading The New Generation Of Customer Service Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Little Companies With Big Catalysts Nov 13
- EGAIN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 12
- EGAIN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades eGain Corporation (EGAN) to Buy Street Insider Oct 31
- eGain upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Ladenburg theflyonthewall.com Oct 31
- eGain Communications' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- eGain announces fiscal 2014 first quarter financial results noodls Oct 30
EGAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EGain is up 168.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, TeleCommunication Systems down 4.00%, and Splunk Inc up 141.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGAN
Pro Strategies Featuring EGAN
Did EGain make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EGain Corp is a provider of cloud-based and on-site customer engagement software solutions.