EFUT Key Stats
Street Insider06/02 07:29
Seeking Alpha] - Adam Yan [Foreign Language03/18 11:54
|05/30/2014||Earnings||EFuture Announces First Quarter 2014 Unaudited Financial Results.|
|03/18/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||EFuture Information Technology Inc Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||EFuture Information Technology Inc Q4 2013 Earning Result.|
|12/30/2013||Misc||AGM Event for eFuture Information Technology Inc|
|11/20/2013 08:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2013 EFuture Information Technology Inc. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast|
|11/19/2013||Earnings||EFuture Schedules 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release on November 19, 2013.|
|08/13/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2013 EFuture Information Technology Inc. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast|
|08/12/2013||Earnings||2013 Second Quarter Earnings Release on August 12, 2013.|
EFUT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EFuture Information is up 64.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, ACI Worldwide up 19.20%, and Adobe Systems up 45.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EFUT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EFUT
Did EFuture Information make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.e-future.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
E-Future Information Technology Inc provides integrated software and services to manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, logistics companies and retailers in China's front-end supply chain market.
EFUT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EFUT","name")
- Description: =YCI("EFUT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EFUT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EFUT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EFUT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.