EFII Key Stats
- ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... Jun 6
- Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Acquires GamSys Software Street Insider Jun 3
- Electronics for Imaging acquires GamSys Software, terms not disclosed theflyonthewall.com Jun 3
- EFI Moves to Accelerate Growth in Europe GlobeNewswire Jun 3
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 30
- Logitech???s Sustained Product Innovation May 28
- How Fast Is the Cash at Electronics for Imaging? Fool May 27
- Logitech Initiates Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- New Product Line from Logitech - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- New Product Line from Logitech - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
EFII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electronics for Imaging is up 84.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Logitech International down 27.37%, and Synaptics up 45.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EFII
Pro Report PDF for EFII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EFII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EFII
Did Electronics for Imaging make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. provides color digital print controllers, format printers and inks, and print management solutions worldwide. The company's controller technologies transform digital copiers and printers into networked printing devices. Its networked printers and copiers can be shared across workgroups, departments, the enterprise, and the Internet to produce color, and black and white documents. The company also provides color digital print controllers solutions for production-level digital copiers, as well as the color digital print controller line of products sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company was founded by Efi Arazi in 1988 and is headquartered in Foster City, California, United States.