EEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||75.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Enbridge says 2013 profit at low end of target, raises payout Dec 4
- The most compelling value play in the MLP space Dec 4
- ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Dec 2
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: ARR, EEP, CM The Street Dec 2
- 3 Big Disappointments in Energy This Quarter Fool Nov 30
- Balanced View on Enbridge Energy Nov 29
- Balanced View on Enbridge Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Energy Transfer Partners: A Concentrated, 7% MLP To Consider For Your Income Portfolio Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Marathon Commits to Enbridge Crude Oil Pipeline Project Nov 27
- MPC to Fund ENB Sandpiper Pipeline - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
EEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enbridge Energy Partners is up 12.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Enbridge Energy up 7.65%, and Enbridge up 6.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EEP
Pro Report PDF for EEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EEP
Did Enbridge Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Enbridge Energy Partners LP owns and operates crude oil and liquid petroleum transportation and storage assets, and natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and marketing assets in the United States of America.