EEI Key Stats
- 3 Waste Management Dividend Stocks: 1 To Buy, 1 To Hold And 1 To Avoid May 20
- Libous Should Refrain From N.Y. Fracking Vote, Group Says May 10
- N.Y. Senate Fracking Backer Tied to Firm With Gas Lease May 9
- Consultants' role in NY drilling study questioned Apr 26
- NY groups claim industry bias in fracking study Apr 25
- NY groups claim industry bias in fracking study Apr 24
- Trucks Oust Buffaloes as Aquino $6.5 Billion Adds Roads: Freight Apr 24
- Ecology and Environment, Inc., Second Quarter Earnings Up Substantially vs. Last... Mar 18
- Ecology And Environment (EEI) Nearly Triples Q2 EPS to 45c Street Insider Mar 18
- ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Mar 18
EEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecology and Environment is down 3.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Avalon up 1.98%, and Vertex Energy up 60.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EEI
Pro Report PDF for EEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EEI
Did Ecology and Environment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?