EEFT Key Stats
- MGI Boosts MoneyTransfer Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- MGI Boosts MoneyTransfer Biz Jun 12
- CIT Group Reaffirmed at Neutral Jun 10
- CIT Group Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- MGI Fortifies Malaysian Operations Jun 7
- MGI Fortifies Malaysian Operations - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- MoneyGram Expands to Chile - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- MoneyGram Expands to Chile Jun 6
- Should You Watch This Stock Like a Hawk? Fool Jun 3
- CIT to Repurchase Shares May 31
EEFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Euronet Worldwide is up 88.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Fleetcor Technologies up 135.2%, and Advisory Board Company up 12.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EEFT
Pro Report PDF for EEFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EEFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EEFT
Did Euronet Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is a global provider of electronic payment services and transaction processing solutions for financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers through three primary business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions, epay and Money Transfer. It offers automated teller machines (ATM), point of sale (POS) services, credit/debit card services, and other electronic financial services. The company was founded by brothers-in-law Daniel R. Henry and Michael J. Brown in 1994 and is headquartered in Leawood, Kansas.