EE Key Stats
- Southern Co. Arm Adds Capacity May 15
- Southern Co. Arm Adds Capacity - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- MGE Energy Downgraded to Buy May 14
- MGE Energy Downgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Increased Payouts: STR, PAG, AVX, EE, BBOX May 10
- 12.8% of IWN Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys May 10
- El Paso Electric Co. (EE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6% to $0.265; 2.8% Yield Street Insider May 9
- El Paso Electric raises quarterly dividend to 26.5c per share May 9
- El Paso Electric Announces an Increase in the Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 9
- EL PASO ELECTRIC CO /TX/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of ... May 9
EE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). El Paso Electric Company is up 30.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Southern up 6.91%, and American Electric Power up 37.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EE
Pro Report PDF for EE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EE
Did El Paso Electric Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
El Paso Electric Co. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in West Texas and Southern New Mexico. The company's energy sources consist of nuclear fuel, natural gas, coal, wind turbines and purchased power. Its electrical generating facilities include: Palo Verde Station, Newman Power Station, Rio Grande Power Station, Four Corners Station, Copper Power Station and Hueco Mountain Wind Ranch. The company was founded on August 30, 1901 and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas.