EDR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0608|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.467M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aimco Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members Street Insider Dec 5
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of FFR ETF Forbes Dec 3
- Top 3 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDR, WGL, PMT The Street Dec 3
- CampusMD to Offer EdR Residents Physician Care 24/7 via Convenient Online and Mobile Connections Business Wire Dec 2
- BRE Properties Down to Hold - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, EDR, VIP, BDN, ATLS Nov 21
- EDUCATION REALTY TRUST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- 3 Companies Poised to Benefit From College Enrollment Growth Fool Nov 11
- BRE Shares Dip Despite Y/Y FFO Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
EDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Education Realty Trust is down 9.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, American Campus down 23.41%, and BRE Properties up 21.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDR
Pro Report PDF for EDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDR
Did Education Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Education Realty Trust Inc. is one of America's largest owners, developers and operators of collegiate housing and is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust, or REIT. It provides collegiate housing management and development consulting services to universities, charitable foundations and other third parties. It operates through three segments: Collegiate housing leasing, Development consulting services and Management services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.