EDMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.126|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-264.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 6
- Should You Bet on a New Day at Career Education? Dec 4
- Should You Bet on a New Day at Career Education? Fool Dec 3
- Education Management (EDMC) Files Universal Shelf Street Insider Nov 27
- Education Management Corporation Files Form S-3 Registration Statement PR Newswire Nov 27
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Event Nov 8
- Why Education Management Shares Dropped Nov 1
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 1
- BMO Capital Downgrades Education Management (EDMC) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 1
- 3 Best Performing Stocks of October in Focus - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
EDMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Education Management is up 151.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Apollo Education Group up 24.79%, and Career Education up 63.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDMC
Pro Report PDF for EDMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDMC
Did Education Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Education Management Corporation is the provider of post-secondary education in North America. It offers academic programs to its students through campus-based and online instruction, or through a combination of both.