EDG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2082|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Acquisition of Edgen Group, an U.S. based Energy Materials and Pipe Distributor,Completed noodls Nov 20
- EDGEN GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Notice of Delisting or Failu Nov 20
- Sumitomo Corporation Completes Acquisition of Edgen Group Inc. noodls Nov 20
- EDGEN GROUP INC. Financials Nov 20
- EDGEN GROUP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Edgen Group Inc. Business Wire Oct 24
- Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Class Action Lawsuit in Connection With Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Edgen Group Inc. in Connection With a Proposed Buyout Business Wire Oct 24
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Edgen Group Inc. - EDG PR Newswire Oct 23
- InPlay - EDGEN GROUP INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Edgen Group Inc. in Connection With Sale of Company to Sumitomo Corporation Marketwired Oct 23
- EDGEN GROUP INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Is Examining Claims Regarding Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Edgen Group Inc. (EDG) in Connection With the Sale of Company to Sumitomo Corporation -- EDG GlobeNewswire Oct 22
EDG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Edgen Group Inc is up 76.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Valmont Industries up 5.73%, and MRC Global up 16.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDG
Pro Report PDF for EDG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDG
Did Edgen Group Inc make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Edgen Group Inc is a global distributor of specialty products to energy sector, including steel pipe, valves, quenched & tempered & high yield heavy plate, and related components. It has two segments: Energy & Infrastructure and Oil Country Tubular Goods.