EDE Key Stats
- EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO Financials May 17
- EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- 05-07-2013 - Marceline Gas Line Replacement Announced noodls May 5
- NiSource Lags Earnings, Keeps View Apr 30
- NiSource Lags Earnings, Keeps View - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 30
- EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote ... Apr 29
- Empire District Electric Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... Apr 26
- Empire District Electric Earnings Call scheduled for 1:00 pm ET today Apr 26
- 04-26-2013 - Retirement-Clyde Idell noodls Apr 26
- 04-25-2013 - Shareholder Proposal Rejected noodls Apr 25
EDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empire District Electric is up 19.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, CMS Energy up 32.64%, and American Electric Power up 36.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDE
Pro Report PDF for EDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDE
Did Empire District Electric make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Empire District Electric Company is an investor-owned, regulated utility providing electricity to approximately 215,000 customers in southwestern Missouri, three counties in northeastern Oklahoma, and very small adjacent areas of Kansas and Arkansas. The company distributes natural gas in Missouri through its subsidiary, The Empire District Gas Co. It also provides other utilities to some of their customers such as water, natural gas, and fiber optic services through its subsidiaries. The company was founded on October 31, 1909 and is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri.