EDE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.357|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Empire District Electric Company Files for New Arkansas Electric Rates Business Wire Dec 3
- Empire District Electric Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for EDE Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Interpublic Group of Companies, Sotheby's and Empire District Electric Nov 25
- 11-15-2013 - Christmas Elves Needed noodls Nov 15
- EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- The Empire District Electric Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 1
- Empire District Electric Co. (EDE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.255; 4.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 1
- Empire District Electric Co. (EDE) Tops Q3 EPS Expectations Street Insider Nov 1
- 10-31-2013 - EDE Reports 3Q 2013 Earnings and Announces Dividend Increase noodls Oct 31
EDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empire District Electric is up 18.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, CMS Energy up 11.29%, and Consolidated Edison up 3.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDE
Pro Report PDF for EDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDE
Did Empire District Electric make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Empire District Electric Company is an investor-owned, regulated utility providing electricity to approximately 215,000 customers in southwestern Missouri, three counties in northeastern Oklahoma, and very small adjacent areas of Kansas and Arkansas. The company distributes natural gas in Missouri through its subsidiary, The Empire District Gas Co. It also provides other utilities to some of their customers such as water, natural gas, and fiber optic services through its subsidiaries. The company was founded on October 31, 1909 and is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri.