ED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.524|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.035B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Reasons Con Ed Is a Stalwart Utility Stock Fool Dec 7
- Insider Trading Alert - OXY, ED, CYBX, WES And JEC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- 3 Utilities You Can Buy, Even if Interest Rates Rise Fool Dec 4
- Should EPA Mirror The Carbon Pollution Standards Set By The Northeastern States? Forbes Dec 4
- Why The Utility Death Spiral Myth Needs To Die Forbes Dec 2
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: ED, HFC, TE, CLMT, CLNY The Street Dec 2
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- Here's 1 Big Opportunity for New York City's Incoming Mayor Fool Nov 27
- CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhib Nov 26
- Consolidated Edison - Be Cautious On A Full Valuation Seeking Alpha Nov 23
ED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consolidated Edison is up 3.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PG&E up 5.54%, and American Electric Power up 13.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ED
Pro Report PDF for ED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ED
Did Consolidated Edison make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consolidated Edison, Inc., colloquially referred to as ConEdison or ConEd, is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the United States, with approximately $14 billion in annual revenues and $36 billion in assets. Consolidated Edison, Inc. (Con Edison), is a holding company of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. (O&R) and the competitive energy businesses. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its subsidiaries. In addition, Consolidated Edison, Inc. engages in the sale and related hedging of electricity to wholesale and retail customers; and sale of energy-related products and services, as well as participates in energy infrastructure projects. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in New York, New York.