ED Key Stats
- Is Duke's New CEO Good for Duke Energy Stock? Fool Jun 19
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Jun 17
- More Evidence That Wall Street Is Clueless About Electric Utilities Jun 16
- Duke Energy Stock vs. Consolidated Edison Stock: A Dividend Battle Fool Jun 16
- Analysts: Coinstar is Undervalued and 3 More Research Notes to Investigate Jun 14
- Citi Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Buy Street Insider Jun 14
- These 4 Numbers Prove Who Is The Best In This Industry Jun 13
- Is Southern Company a Buy? Jun 12
- Here's When To Buck The 'Great Rotation' Out Of Dividend Payers Jun 12
- These 4 Numbers Prove Who Is The Best In This Industry Fool Jun 12
ED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consolidated Edison is down 5.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Southern down 5.85%, and Duke Energy Corporation down 0.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ED
Pro Report PDF for ED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ED
Did Consolidated Edison make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consolidated Edison, Inc., colloquially referred to as ConEdison or ConEd, is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the United States, with approximately $14 billion in annual revenues and $36 billion in assets. Consolidated Edison, Inc. (Con Edison), is a holding company of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. (O&R) and the competitive energy businesses. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its subsidiaries. In addition, Consolidated Edison, Inc. engages in the sale and related hedging of electricity to wholesale and retail customers; and sale of energy-related products and services, as well as participates in energy infrastructure projects. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in New York, New York.