ECYT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Endocyte (ECYT) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
- Endocyte to Present at the Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference noodls Nov 26
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Biotech Stocks, Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 Nov 9
- ENDOCYTE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- ENDOCYTE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Colin Goddard, Ph.D., Joins the Endocyte Board of Directors noodls Nov 7
- Endocyte to Present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 6
- Why Endocyte Inc. Shares Skyrocketed Fool Nov 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/06: (MSPD) (ECYT) (MOC) Higher; (CRIS) (TRNX) (NAVB) Lower Street Insider Nov 6
- Narrower-than-Expected Loss at Endocyte - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
ECYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Endocyte is up 16.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Merck up 15.18%, and Isis Pharmaceuticals up 334.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECYT
Pro Report PDF for ECYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECYT
Did Endocyte make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Endocyte, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company. It targets therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. It uses its proprietary technology to create novel small molecule drug conjugates, or SMDCs, and companion imaging diagnose.