ECTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-19699%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 16:37
PR Newswire08/14 16:30
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Call Audiocast|
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Echo Therapeutics Inc|
|11/26/2013 09:00 EST||Misc||Conference Call to Begin at 9:00 a.m. Et|
ECTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Echo Therapeutics is down 44.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.40%, AstraZeneca up 51.07%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 18.40%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ECTE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ECTE
Did Echo Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.echotx.com
- IR Website: http://www.echotx.com/investors.shtml
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Echo Therapeutics Inc is a medical device company with expertise in advanced skin permeation technology. Its medical device program is Symphony, a non-invasive, wireless, and continuous glucose monitoring system.
ECTE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ECTE","name")
- Description: =YCI("ECTE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ECTE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ECTE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ECTE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.