ECTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.331|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28809%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/23 07:50
PR Newswire01/21 07:50
|11/19/2014||Earnings||Echo Therapeutics Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Call Audiocast|
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Echo Therapeutics Inc|
ECTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Echo Therapeutics is down 20.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.07%, ZS Pharma up N/A, and AstraZeneca up 2.34%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ECTE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ECTE
Did Echo Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.echotx.com
- IR Website: http://www.echotx.com/investors.shtml
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Echo Therapeutics Inc is a medical device company with expertise in advanced skin permeation technology. Its medical device program is Symphony, a non-invasive, wireless, and continuous glucose monitoring system.
ECTE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ECTE","name")
- Description: =YCI("ECTE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ECTE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ECTE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ECTE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.