ECT Key Stats
- ECA MARCELLUS TRUST I Financials May 17
- Friday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Rental, Royalty Trusts May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- 10 Matchless Energy Dogs Explore 21.35% To 47.1% Gains In April May 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ECT, GAS, LLL, SHW, CLF May 14
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Poor Quarter Results Show Elevated Risk May 13
- Cash Dividend On The Way From ECA Marcellus Trust I (ECT) May 13
- ECA MARCELLUS TRUST I Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- ECA Marcellus Trust - Distribution Falls 35% Sequentially May 9
- ECA Marcellus Trust I Announces Quarterly Distribution Business Wire May 6
ECT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ECA Marcellus Trust I is down 25.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust down 3.53%, and YPF Sociedad Anonima up 9.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ECT
Pro Report PDF for ECT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECT
Did ECA Marcellus Trust I make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?