ECPG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.838|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Discover Allies with Smartlink - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for Encore Capital Group, Inc. (ECPG)? Nov 12
- Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for Encore Capital Group, Inc. (ECPG)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- 3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Nov 11
- Encore Capital Beats on Q3 Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Encore Capital Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- ENCORE CAPITAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 7
- Encore Capital Group Announces Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- InPlay: Encore Capital beats by $0.09, beats on revs Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Encore Capital Group Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
ECPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Encore Capital Group is up 61.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Discover Financial up 31.24%, and SLM up 54.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECPG
Pro Report PDF for ECPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECPG
Did Encore Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Encore Capital Group, Inc. is a leader in consumer debt buying and recovery. The company purchases portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables from major banks, credit unions, and utility providers, and partners with individuals as they repay their obligations and work toward financial recovery. It also provides bankruptcy support services to some of the largest companies in the financial services industry through its wholly owned subsidiary Ascension Capital Group, Inc. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.