ECOL Key Stats
- Sidoti Downgrades U.S. Ecology (ECOL) to Neutral Street Insider May 23
- Why US Ecology Is Poised to Keep Poppin' Fool May 9
- US ECOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme... May 9
- 9 Top Industrial Goods Dogs Fetch 3.6% To 19.5% Gains In April May 8
- 3 Dividend Stocks Moving Higher In 2013 May 5
- US ECOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Earnings Volatility Drives 5 These Stocks in a New Direction Apr 28
- US Ecology Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool Apr 26
- US Ecology Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Rising Now Apr 25
- US Ecology, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Apr 25
ECOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Ecology is up 67.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Waste Management up 33.36%, and Stericycle up 29.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECOL
Pro Report PDF for ECOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECOL
Did US Ecology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?