ECOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.573|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- 2:15 am US Ecology prices offers 2.6 mln shares of common stock at $34.00 per share Dec 5
- US Ecology (ECOL) Lower After Pricing 2.6M Offering Street Insider Dec 5
- BullMarket.com Publishes 35-Page 2014 High Yield Special Report Dec 5
- ECOL Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering noodls Dec 4
- US Ecology Increases Guidance for 2013; Provides Preliminary Outlook for 2014 noodls Dec 2
- ECOL Announces Launch of Common Stock Offering noodls Dec 2
- US ECOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- US Ecology (ECOL) Boosts FY13 Profit Outlook Street Insider Dec 2
- US Ecology (ECOL) Announces 2.6M Common Stock Offering Street Insider Dec 2
ECOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Ecology is up 67.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Stericycle up 23.02%, and Waste Management up 37.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECOL
Pro Report PDF for ECOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECOL
Did US Ecology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
US Ecology Inc through its subsidiaries, provides radioactive, hazardous, PCB and non-hazardous industrial waste management and recycling services to commercial and government entities.