ECA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5413|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||407.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Encana to Hold Conference Call on 2014 Guidance on Wednesday, December 11 noodls Dec 5
- 5 Energy Stocks On The Rise The Street Dec 5
- Encana attracts vote of confidence optionMONSTER Dec 4
- The Massive Oil Field Nobody Is Talking About Fool Dec 1
- Five workers injured in explosion at Wyoming gas field Reuters Nov 23
- 3 Natural Gas Producers Aggressively Slashing Costs Fool Nov 21
- [$$] Encana Can Jump 25% Barrons.com Nov 20
- Interesting ECA Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- Encana strategy riskier than expected, says Bernstein theflyonthewall.com Nov 18
- 1 State Heightens Water Safety Awareness Fool Nov 17
ECA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Encana is down 8.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.46%, Anadarko Petroleum up 18.42%, and Chesapeake Energy up 62.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECA
Pro Report PDF for ECA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECA
Did Encana make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EnCana Corporation (EnCana) is a North American unconventional natural gas and integrated oil company. It is engaged in the exploration and of oil and gas. EnCana’s other operations include refining of crude oil and the marketing of refined petroleum products. The majority of the company’s production is sweet and dry natural gas. EnCana operates in 12 key resource plays in Canada and the US, of which nine produce natural gas and four focus on oil. The nine key natural gas resource plays of the company include Greater Sierra, Cutbank Ridge, Bighorn, Coalbed Methane, Shallow Gas, Jonah, Piceance, Fort Worth and East Texas. Encana Corporation was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.