EC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.624B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ecopetrol and Talisman announce the commercial viability of Akacias in the CPO-09 block noodls Dec 10
- TLM Making Steady Progress in Akacias Dec 10
- TLM Making Steady Progress in Akacias - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Talisman Energy and Ecopetrol Declare Commerciality of the Akacias Field in Colombia noodls Dec 9
- Ecopetrol and Talisman announce the commercial viability of the Akacias area in Block CPO-09 CNW Group Dec 9
- Ecopetrol declared the commercial viability of the Eastern Cano Sur block CNW Group Dec 5
- 3 Stocks Driving The Basic Materials Sector Higher The Street Dec 3
- Ecopetrol Discloses a Letter from Luis Carlos Villegas, Independent Director noodls Dec 2
- Ecopetrol S.A. discloses a letter from Luis Carlos Villegas, Independent Director CNW Group Dec 2
- 2 Global DiviDogs Plot 87% To 134% November Upsides Nov 15
EC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecopetrol is down 21.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Suncor Energy up 6.67%, and YPF Sociedad Anonima up 132.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EC
Pro Report PDF for EC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EC
Did Ecopetrol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ecopetrol S.A. (Ecopetrol) is one of the largest petroleum companies in Colombia. It is engaged in the exploration, production, transportation, supply and marketing of crude oil and natural gas. It is amongst the top 40 largest petroleum companies in the world and amongst the four major oil companies in Latin America. The company through its subsidiary Ecodiesel Colombia S.A. is considerably increasing its presence in alternative energy market with operations in biofuel and ethanol. It is headquartered in Colombia. In February 2009, Ecopetrol and Korea National Oil Corporation acquired Offshore International Group Inc. Also the company and KNOC jointly acquired PetroTech Peruana SA. Ecopetrol S.A. was founded in 1948 and is based in Bogota, Colombia.