EC Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Driving The Energy Industry Higher May 22
- Colombia's Finance Minister Recommends Ecopetrol's Beaten-Down Stock May 21
- The Short Side Of Major Integrated Oil And Gas May 21
- Interesting EC Put And Call For July May 20
- Finding Value in Colombia´s Oil Industry May 17
- EC, GOLD And MOS, 3 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower May 17
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SLF, EC, CLMT, KKR May 16
- Ecopetrol Submitted the Highest Bids for Three Blocks in the Brazil Bidding Roun... May 15
- Ecopetrol Adds $502 Million to Refinery Upgrade May 10
- Shares of EC Now Oversold May 10
EC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecopetrol is down 22.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Suncor Energy up 14.23%, and Eni up 22.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EC
Pro Report PDF for EC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EC
Did Ecopetrol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ecopetrol S.A. (Ecopetrol) is one of the largest petroleum companies in Colombia. It is engaged in the exploration, production, transportation, supply and marketing of crude oil and natural gas. It is amongst the top 40 largest petroleum companies in the world and amongst the four major oil companies in Latin America. The company through its subsidiary Ecodiesel Colombia S.A. is considerably increasing its presence in alternative energy market with operations in biofuel and ethanol. It is headquartered in Colombia. In February 2009, Ecopetrol and Korea National Oil Corporation acquired Offshore International Group Inc. Also the company and KNOC jointly acquired PetroTech Peruana SA. Ecopetrol S.A. was founded in 1948 and is based in Bogota, Colombia.