EC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.281|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.745B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
CNW Group07/17 09:29
|04/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.310, Declared Date: Mar 31 2014, Pay Date: May 06 2014|
|04/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3358, Declared Date: Mar 31 2014, Pay Date: May 06 2014|
|01/23/2014||Misc||EGM Event for Ecopetrol SA|
EC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecopetrol is down 19.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.80%, Statoil up 36.99%, and Eni up 25.18%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EC
PDF Report for EC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EC
Did Ecopetrol make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.ecopetrol.com.co
- IR Website: http://www.ecopetrol.com.co/english/categoria.aspx?catID=319
- HQ Country: Colombia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Colombia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Ecopetrol SA is a vertically integrated oil company. The Company operates in three business segments: exploration and production; transportation and logistics; and refining and petrochemicals.
EC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EC","name")
- Description: =YCI("EC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.