EBTC Key Stats
- ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC /MA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote ... May 10
- Ex-Div Reminder For Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) May 7
- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Announces 94th Consecutive Profitable Quarter; 2013 Fir... Apr 18
- ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC /MA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... Apr 18
- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (EBTC) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Apr 16
- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Apr 16
- ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC /MA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 16
- ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC /MA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... Mar 25
- 1st United (FUBC) to Acquire Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Subsidiary in $45M Deal Street Insider Mar 22
- ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC /MA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... Mar 22
EBTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enterprise Bancorp is up 9.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Astoria Financial Corporation up 16.79%, and Allegiance Bank Of Na Pa up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EBTC
Pro Report PDF for EBTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EBTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EBTC
Did Enterprise Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation organized in 1996, which operates as the parent holding company of Enterprise Bank and Trust Company referred to as Enterprise Bank. The Bank, a Massachusetts trust company and state chartered commercial bank which commenced banking operations in 1989, has five wholly owned subsidiaries: Enterprise Insurance Services, LLC, organized in 2000 for the purpose of engaging in insurance sales activities; Enterprise Investment Services, LLC, organized in 2000 for the purpose of offering non-deposit investment products and services, under the name of "Enterprise Financial Services" and; Three Massachusetts security corporations, Enterprise Security Corporation (2005), Enterprise Security Corporation II (2007) and Enterprise Security Corporation III (2007), which hold various types of qualifying securities. Enterprise’s headquarters are located at 222 Merrimack Street in Lowell, Massachusetts.