EBR Key Stats
- Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA Stock Downgraded (EBR) May 22
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CNSL, FGP, HRZN, EBR, MCEP May 13
- BRAZILIAN ELECTRIC POWER CO Financials May 8
- Latin American Utilities: Is There Any Value Left? Fool May 6
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Benzinga May 6
- Market Announcement 09 04 20131 - Clarify Amazonas.pdf noodls Apr 9
- [$$] Charting the Market Mar 30
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade Mar 28
- [video] Emerging Market Stocks Drag In Q1 Mar 28
- Thursday Sector Leaders: Drugs, Electric Utilities Mar 28
EBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras is down 50.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras down 25.30%, and Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte down 16.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EBR
Pro Report PDF for EBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EBR
Did Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras - ELETROBRÁS is a publicly traded government holding company for Brazilian electric companies. ELETROBRÁS' subsidiaries generate and transmit approximately 52% of Brazil's electric supply. ELETROBRÁS has a generating capacity of about 38,600 MW, most of which comes from hydroelectric plants. The company operates 57,000 km of transmission lines, 29 hydroelectric plants, 15 thermoelectric facilities, and two nuclear plants. Its primary subsidiaries include Furnas, Chesf, CGTEE, Eletrosul, and Eletronorte. The Brazilian government owns about 54% of ELETROBRÁS. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.