EBIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.622|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AQR Capital Management starts new positions in FOXA, MAKO and sells ARO, GHL, PBF, EBIX—13F Flash C Market Realist Nov 26
- Small Caps, Big Opportunities Nov 21
- S&P 1500 Most Heavily Shorted Stocks Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- EBIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- EBIX INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Ebix Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- EBIX, Inc. (EBIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 8
- Ebix Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 8
- Q3 2013 EBIX.com Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 8
- A.D.A.M.’s SmartEngage Wins Top Digital Marketing Award at 4th Annual Digital Marketing Canada Summit noodls Nov 7
EBIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ebix is down 13.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, CACI International up 37.49%, and Innodata down 29.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EBIX
Pro Report PDF for EBIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EBIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EBIX
Did Ebix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ebix Inc. is a leading international supplier of software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry. Ebix provides a series of application software products for the insurance industry ranging from carrier systems, agency systems and exchanges to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance and financial industries. Ebix powers businesses in more than 50 countries across six continents. It operates business through four main channels in which the Company conducts its operations - specifically: Exchanges, Carrier Systems, Broker Systems, and Business Process Outsourcing. It was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.