EBIX Key Stats
- Ebix To Deliver Multimedia Health Content on Bing GlobeNewswire May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- How Much Is Ebix Really Worth? Seeking Alpha May 13
- EBIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fina... May 13
- EBIX, Inc. (EBIX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 10
- Ebix Announces First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 10
- EBIX INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- 4 Obscure, Undervalued Tech Stocks With Strong Fundamentals May 9
- EBIX Shareholders Are Getting A Raw Deal Seeking Alpha May 9
- Ebix Inc. (EBIX) Investor Lawsuit Against Takeover by Goldman Sachs Announced by... May 8
EBIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ebix is up 6.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, CACI International up 43.87%, and BroadVision down 31.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EBIX
Pro Report PDF for EBIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EBIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EBIX
Did Ebix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ebix Inc. is a leading international supplier of software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry. Ebix provides a series of application software products for the insurance industry ranging from carrier systems, agency systems and exchanges to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance and financial industries. Ebix powers businesses in more than 50 countries across six continents. It operates business through four main channels in which the Company conducts its operations - specifically: Exchanges, Carrier Systems, Broker Systems, and Business Process Outsourcing. It was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.