EAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.274|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||164.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies AP Dec 10
- A Technological Pioneer in Casual Dining Fool Dec 10
- Darden Political Spending Raises Eyebrows Fox Business Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies AP Dec 10
- Darden Restaurants: Food fight Financial Times Dec 10
- Ruby Tuesday's Garden Bar Is Up for Sale Fool Dec 10
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies AP Dec 10
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, UBNT, EAT And ASNA Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- A Few Things You May Not Know About Chili's Fool Dec 7
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies Dec 6
EAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brinker International is up 51.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Darden Restaurants up 15.88%, and DineEquity up 36.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EAT
Pro Report PDF for EAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EAT
Did Brinker International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brinker International, Inc. is the parent company of Chili's and Maggiano's Little Italy. It was founded in 1975 as Chili's Bar and Grill, purchased by restaurateur Norman E. Brinker in 1983 and rechristened Brinker International in 1991. The company is based in Dallas, Texas.