EAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6229|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Erickson Air-Crane Inc. (EAC) Continue to Rise? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Craig-Hallum Starts Erickson Air-Crane (EAC) at Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- Erickson Air-Crane to Webcast its Presentation at the Imperial Capital 2013 Security Investor Conference noodls Dec 9
- Erickson Air-Crane Announces First Firefighting Contract in Turkey noodls Dec 9
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated Clarifies that Its Evergreen Helicopters Subsidiary is No Longer Affiliated with Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. noodls Nov 11
- Erickson Air-Crane no longer affiliated with Evergreen International Aviation Nov 11
- Coverage initiated on Erickson Air-Crane by Singular Research Nov 11
- Why Highflier Erickson Air-Crane's Shares Crashed 9% Nov 8
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/08: (SNTS) (SQNM) (HZNP) Higher; (TRMR) (NES) (NTWK) Lower Street Insider Nov 8
EAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Erickson Air-Crane is up 144.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Northrop Grumman up 63.24%, and Lockheed Martin up 57.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EAC
Pro Strategies Featuring EAC
Did Erickson Air-Crane make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Erickson Air-Crane Inc operates and manufactures the Aircrane, a versatile and powerful heavy-lift helicopter.