EA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||227.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-39.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Has "Call of Duty" Really Lost Its Edge? Fool Dec 7
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves Fool Dec 6
- Electronic Arts (EA) Claws Back From Thursday's Decline Street Insider Dec 6
- Intel and Electronic Arts Lead Tech Stocks Higher as Dow Surges Fool Dec 6
- Zynga Is Another 2014 Sleeper I Like The Street Dec 6
- Microsoft's Rejection, EA's Pain, and Why the Dow Fell for the 5th Straight Day Fool Dec 6
- Electronic Arts (EA) Showing Signs Of A Dead Cat Bounce Today The Street Dec 6
- EA Refocuses to Fix 'Battlefield' Bugs The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Electronic Arts tanks on problems with Battlefield 4 Talking Numbers Dec 5
- "Battlefield 4" tech glitches persist, Electronic Arts shares fall Reuters Dec 5
EA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electronic Arts is up 50.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Zynga up 60.56%, and Activision Blizzard up 53.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EA
Pro Report PDF for EA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EA
Did Electronic Arts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electronic Arts, Inc. develops, markets, publishes and distributes video game software and content that could be played by consumers on a variety of platforms.