EA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||227.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-39.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Candy Crush' game maker King sours on IPO prospects Investor's Business Daily Dec 10
- Will the New Expansion Boost Activision Blizzard's World of Warcraft? Fool Dec 10
- How Nintendo Ceded the Online Landscape to PS4 and Xbox One Fool Dec 10
- Battlefield 4: How It's Losing the War to Call of Duty: Ghosts Fool Dec 10
- Can Electronic Arts Keep Up On The Battlefield With Gaming Stocks? The Street Dec 10
- Why I'm Not Buying GameStop Fool Dec 10
- NVIDIA Launches a Cloud Gaming Service Fool Dec 10
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Is a Win for Activision and a Perspective on EA's Buggy "Battlefield 4" Fool Dec 9
- Investor Alert: Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC Announces Investigation into Electronic Arts, Inc. Business Wire Dec 9
- PopCap Launches Peggle 2 for Xbox One noodls Dec 9
EA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electronic Arts is up 42.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Zynga up 67.01%, and Activision Blizzard up 50.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EA
Pro Report PDF for EA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EA
Did Electronic Arts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electronic Arts, Inc. develops, markets, publishes and distributes video game software and content that could be played by consumers on a variety of platforms.