DYN Key Stats
- Revisiting Recent Remarks on Dynegy Fool Dec 4
- Ameren, Dynegy close deal on 5 Ill. coal plants Dec 2
- Ameren Corporation Completes Divestiture of Ameren Energy Resources Company noodls Dec 2
- Illinois Power Holdings Completes Acquisition of Ameren Energy Resources noodls Dec 2
- Ameren completes divestiture of Ameren Energy Resources Dec 2
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- Dynegy gets pollution waiver for Ill. coal plants Nov 21
- Illinois Pollution Control Board Grants Variance to Illinois Power Holdings noodls Nov 21
- DYNEGY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Panel grants pollution waiver for Ill. coal plants Nov 21
DYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynegy is up 17.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Calpine up 14.42%, and Ameren up 29.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DYN
Pro Report PDF for DYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DYN
Did Dynegy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dynegy Inc is a holding company which conducts all of its business operations through its subsidiaries. The Company is engaged in the power generation through its two main segments which are the Coal & Gas.