DYAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2987|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-45.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:01 am Dyax Receives Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA for DX-2930 in Hereditary Angioedema Dec 5
- Dyax Corp. (DYAX) DX-2930 Receives FDA Orphan Drug Desgination Street Insider Dec 5
- Dyax Receives Orphan Drug Designation from the U.S. FDA for DX-2930 in Hereditary Angioedema Business Wire Dec 5
- Dyax's CEO Presents at Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Dyax Corp. to Participate in the 2013 Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference noodls Nov 26
- Dyax Corp. Announces Five HAE Allies℠ Honorees, Underscoring Critical Role of Support for Patients with Hereditary Angioedema Business Wire Nov 21
- Trade-Ideas: Dyax Corporation (DYAX) Is Today's "Dead Cat Bounce" Stock Nov 15
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Dyax Corp (DYAX) to 10.21% Street Insider Nov 12
- ViroPharma (VPHM) Peers on Watch Following Merger Deal (DYAX) (HALO) Street Insider Nov 11
- Dyax (DYAX) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf Street Insider Nov 4
DYAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dyax is up 173.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Halozyme Therapeutics up 152.4%, and ViroPharma up 106.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DYAX
Pro Report PDF for DYAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DYAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DYAX
Did Dyax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dyax Corporation is a biotechnology company, which is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of biopharmaceuticals for unmet medical needs.