DXR Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.096|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.448M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Daxor Corp|
|12/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Nov 16 2013, Pay Date: Dec 27 2013|
DXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daxor is down 8.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, AngioDynamics up 2.45%, and Therapeutic Solutions down 21.21%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DXR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DXR
Did Daxor make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
- Company Website: http://www.daxor.com
- IR Website: http://www.daxor.com/investrel.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Daxor Corp is a medical device manufacturing Company that offers additional biotech services, such as cryobanking, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Scientific Medical Systems Corp.
DXR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DXR","name")
- Description: =YCI("DXR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DXR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DXR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DXR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.