DXR Key Stats
- Daxor Corporation Announces Payment of a Dividend noodls Nov 15
- Daxor Corp. (DXR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- Daxor Corporation Announces a Study on the Significant Diagnostic Benefits to Congestive Heart Failure Patients Utilizing the Daxor BVA-100 Blood Volume Analyzer Marketwired Oct 25
- Daxor Corporation Announces Results of Blood Volume Measurement Study at the Mayo Clinic Presented at the 17th Annual American Heart Failure Society Meeting in Orlando, Florida Marketwired Oct 8
- InPlay: Daxor Corporation announces filing of form N-CSR for June 30, 2013; co had net assets of ~$30.74 mln or $7.47/share versus net assets of ~$35.11 mln or $8.50/share at December 31, 2012 Aug 23
- Daxor Corporation Announces Filing of Form N-CSR for June 30, 2013 Marketwired Aug 23
- Daxor Corporation Announces Receipt of Blood Banking Contract From Prestigious Law Firm Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP Marketwired Aug 7
- Daxor Corporation Announces Publication of "Blood Volume Determination, A Nuclear Medicine Test in Evolution" Marketwired Jul 11
- Daxor Corporation Announces the Bi-Monthly Publication of a Medical Column by Its President, Dr. Joseph Feldschuh Marketwired Jun 13
- Daxor Corporation Announces Placement of BVA-100 Blood Volume Analyzer at Austin Nuclear Pharmacy, Inc. Marketwired May 16
DXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daxor is down 6.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, AngioDynamics up 57.87%, and Vicor Technologies down 69.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DXR
Pro Strategies Featuring DXR
Did Daxor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Daxor Corporation is a medical device manufacturing Company that offers additional biotech services, such as cryobanking, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Scientific Medical Systems Corp.