DXPE Key Stats
- DXP Acquires Tucker Tool May 20
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Completes Acquisition of Tucker Tool Street Insider May 20
- DXP Enterprises, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Tucker Tool Company, Inc. Business Wire May 20
- Something Worth Watching at DXP Enterprises Fool May 20
- DXP ENTERPRISES INC Financials May 15
- Strong Sell Rank for Barnes Group May 15
- Strong Sell Rank for Barnes Group - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- DXP ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- DXP ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 3
DXPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DXP Enterprises is up 26.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Newport Corporation up 11.44%, and Bluelinx down 5.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DXPE
Pro Report PDF for DXPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DXPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DXPE
Did DXP Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?