DXPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.764|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DXP Enterprises at New 52-Week High Dec 2
- DXP Enterprises at New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Middleby Retained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Ingersoll Reaches New 52-Week High Nov 29
- Ingersoll Reaches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Thermon Group Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Manitex Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Colfax Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Xylem Reaches a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Colfax Corp Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
DXPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DXP Enterprises is up 104.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Xylem up 33.06%, and Enpro Industries up 39.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DXPE
Pro Report PDF for DXPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DXPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DXPE
Did DXP Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DXP Enterprises, Inc.is engaged in the business of distributing maintenance, repair and operating products, equipment and service to industrial customers.