DXPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.923|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||60.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for DXP Enterprises Inc|
|11/01/2013||Misc||Third Quarter Earnings Call|
DXPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DXP Enterprises is up 17.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Applied Industrial up 2.55%, and Anixter International up 11.92%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DXPE
PDF Report for DXPE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DXPE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DXPE
Did DXP Enterprises make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Industrial Distribution
- Company Website: http://www.dxpe.com
- IR Website: http://ir.dxpe.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4376766
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Industrial Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 423830
- NAICS Industry: Machinery, Equipment, and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
DXP Enterprises, Inc., is engaged in the business of distributing maintenance, repair and operating products, equipment and service to industrial customers.
DXPE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DXPE","name")
- Description: =YCI("DXPE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DXPE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DXPE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DXPE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.